Hello crafty friends! I am Lesley Oman, but I’m also known as Hungry Heffy in the crafting world. Though originally from Northern Ireland, I now live in England with my wonderfully supportive husband and sweet daughter Piper.
For many years, this blog has been my platform to share my creative hobbies as a break from the day job, but this year I took a leap of faith and launched my own stamp company Heffy Doodle. Now I am one of the lucky ones that get to work full time in the crafty industry!
I love to make interactive cards and I really enjoy mixing and matching products from lots of different companies. It’s also great fun to find ways to use my older products with new supplies.
Every Friday, I host a LIVE crafting stream over on YouTube where I invite fellow card makers to Come Craft With Me. We chat, get creative and have a good old giggle!
As well as running Heffy Doodle, I am also a regular contributor for Chibitronics, and I am also available for creating sample projects, product testing and demonstration work, along with creating and hosting workshops.
– Owner and Founder of stamp company Heffy Doodle Ltd
– Regular contributor for Chibitronics
– Workshop Designer for Art Deco
– Workshop Designer for AladinE
– Love From Lizi blog hop designer
– Featured in Papercraft Inspirations magazine issue 169 – Behind the Scenes article
– Guest Designer for Gerda Steiner Designs Stamps
– Previous Design Team Member for Honey Bee Stamps
– Previous Design Team member for Scrapbook Magazine, UK
– Published in For The Home Ideas Book, by Scrapbook Trends with Northridge Media
– Published in Scrapbook Memories Magazine
– Published in Scrapbook News and Reviews Online Publication
– Challenge coordinator and judge for Paperclipping Monthly Challenges
– Guest Designer for Bisous & featured in the Bisous Newsletter
– Featured on Paperlife: an interview with Amy Coon
– Demonstrator for Trimcraft & Personal Impressions
Please take a look around the website and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions I would be thrilled to hear from you, just drop me an email at info (at) hungryheffycrafts (dot) com