Piper: “mummmmmmy! I want to do cooking craftin’! “
Thats what i heard this afternoon. And she knew exactly what she wanted to make! Christmas fudge from her Christmas Craft book.
I picked up this little beauty a few weeks back from ‘The Book People’ – i love those guys- they have some fantastic bargains, and always a good variety. i knew that Piper would love having a book of craftiness – i know i had many when i was little, and i loved them all.
We have made quite a few things from this book – most are typical kiddy crafts, but Piper thinks its the best thing since sliced bread.
Tonight’s project was the fudge- and they are pretty darn tasty – they would make a great gift for neighbours, friends or even teachers.
Here’s the recipe if you want to try for yourself
350g icing sugar
4 teaspoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
75g pink and white marshmallows
a shallow pan
– grease the pan with cooking oil and line the bottom with a square of greaseproof paper
– sift the icing sugar into a bowl and create a well in the middle
– put butter, vanilla, and milk into a pan and add the marshmallows – heat gently until melted.
– At this point we added a little pink food colouring, just because!
– pour the mix into the icing sugar and quickly combine- then put into the pan. Add sprinkles
– pop in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting into bite sized chunks
sara – Thanks for this, the photos are ainzmag and I am just like you looking for the perfect camera bag! I like that Kelly’s bags looks like ordinary bags and not typical camera bags! I just want to look at tons of images and reviews of B-hobo, Libby and the classical one. The grey one looks really nice! Your Ketti bag is ainzmag too! Too bad they are sold out all the time ;-)May 12, 2012 7:21 am