Friday is nearly here! I would be LION if I said I wasn’t looking forward to it!
I hope you guys will join me for this week’s Come Craft With Me YouTube LIVE crafting show. Friday nights 9PM BST / 4pm EST.
We are nearly half way through our BIG Heffy Doodle REVEAL week, I am going to be playing with another set on my LIVE stream so you guys can get a first glance at this fun set! I am making a slider card using the ink brush blending technique and I will also be having fun creating masks using post it note paper. . ***Rough supplies list below.***
Rough supplies needed in order to make a similar card
– rectangle dies / paper trimmer
– post it note or masking paper
– copic markers or other colouring medium
– ink and some ink blending brushes (I use cheap make up brushes from the £1 store)
– oval die, or something similar
– slider die – or a craft knife and ruler (You can also use a circle punch to get the rounded edges)
– Hearts stencil (optional)
– embossing paste and fine glitter OR versamark + holographic embossing powder
– some cute stamps
– a penny or similar size coin
– Copic friendly ink – I use memento tuxedo black ink
– Sakura glaze pen in black (optional)
– MFT Replenishment slider mechanism OR a foam pop dot
– other basic supplies such as card, scissors, glue, die cutting machine (if using dies / embossing )
If you click on the video above, or hop on over to YouTube, then you can ask to be notified when the stream goes live.
Hope to see you then!
ps. this post will be updated with more photos after the stream! 🙂