Friday is nearly here! I can BARELY wait!
Join me for this week’s Come Craft With Me YouTube LIVE crafting show. Friday nights 9PM BST / 4pm EST.
I am sneaking some more Heffy Doodle stamps this week as I create a fun on-the-edge shaker card. I used the We R Memory Keepers FUSE tool, but I will share other ways to achieve a similar result so you can still make a similar card. ***Rough supplies list below.***
Heffy Doodle is a new stamp company that is launching on Kickstarter on 3rd July. Please support Heffy Doodle stamps – top quality stamps and dies, with fun whimsical designs that is sure to make you smile! Sign up at http://heffydoodle.com to be notified when the Kickstarter goes live!
Rough supplies needed in order to make a similar card
– rectangle dies / paper trimmer
– yellow & brown patterned papers / or ink up some while card with yellow & brown ink
– watercolours / or marker pens
– glossy accents / clear dimensional product (optional)
– circle dies
– We R Memory Keepers FUSE tool OR zip lock bag, OR acetate, OR stamp pocket / CD pocket
– embossing die / folder (optional)
– bear stamp
– adhesive foam / normal craft foam with stick it adhesive sheets/ sticky tape
– Copic friendly ink – I use memento tuxedo black ink
– copics – brown tones, and pink
– heart die or embellishment
– other basic supplies such as card, scissors, glue, die cutting machine (if using dies / embossing folders)
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.