Thanks for everyone who joined me for Teacher Appreciation week. i had lots of fun making the cards, and lots of views, it seems that there is a lot of people out there that want to say thanks to the teachers in their lives, which is just great.
For todays post, I’m not sharing a project, but some products! It’s been nearly a month, but i’ve been so busy playing with my National Scrapbook day purchases that I haven’t gotten round to sharing them with you as I promised. So here they are…
As you will tell, I was on a bit of a stamp-fest!! and oooohooooo, did it feel good to get a big box fulla stamps delivered to my door! :0) ♥
I think my favourite so far is the Classic Messages stamps – they are so cute, classy and perfect for lots of different projects!
Check out all the products in more details by clicking on the link.
1. Lil Man Crafting kit from Cosmo Cricket
2. Branch background cling stamp from Heroarts
3. Greenhouse Mat pad from K&Co
4. Create a ticket stamp from Maya Road
5. Four leaf grid stamp from Heroarts
6. Fancy flower stamp from Inkadinkado
7. Clouds wood mounted stamp from Heroarts
8. Houndstooth wood mounted stamp from Heroarts
9. Heroarts classic messages
10. Tim Holtz Tonic Studio Paper Distresser tool
11. Technique Tuesday Day in Day out stamp set
12. Design Block Stencil wood mounted stamp